- Before the first draw can be paid out, copies of all necessary building
permits must be obtained. If, after researching permit requirements, none
are needed, then the contractor must develop a letter (signed & dated)
that states no permits are needed, and the reasons why. If
reimbursement of permit fee(s) is desired, obtain receipts for permit(s)
and provide a note (from you) stating who is to be reimbursed.
- Both you and the contractor must sign and date the front page of the
inspection form where indicated. If your draw request includes a change
order form, both you and the contractor must sign and date the change
- Have the contractor develop a fully executed, notarized lien waiver form
for the full amount indicated as the total on the inspection form (see line
36). If your draw request includes a change order form, then note that you
will need to add the change order amount appearing on the second page
of the inspection to the amount shown on the line 36, so that your
contractor's lien waiver reflects the total of the two, since we anticipate the
draw amount will increase by the amount shown as addition on the
change order form.
- DEVELOP A FAX COVER PAGE to Jay "The Rehab Man, and fax:
- Copies of permit(s) & receipts or letter re: permits
- Receipt for inspection
- Both pages of the signed inspection form
- Signed change order form (if applicable)
- Fully executed lien waiver form
......... to me at Rehabman Mortgage at Fax # 630-271-1101. Please try to
insure the copies are as legible as possible.
When the instructions are properly followed, checks will usually be available in
ten (10) working days. I will automatically notify you when your check is
available. If you have any questions regarding any aspect of your draw, please
contact me at (312) 401-5626.
|Draw Request Instructions
FHA, Conventional, VA, USDA
Call Jay "The Rehab Man" (312) 401-5626
Now that you have closed your Rehabilitation Home Loan, in many ways my involvement is just
beginning. I will be helping you with how to access your construction draw funds and assisting you
through the construction process. These services are part of my ongoing commitment to my clients... I
do not charge additionally for them.