- Before the first draw can be paid out, copies of all necessary building
permits must be obtained. If, after researching permit requirements, none
are needed, then the contractor must develop a letter (signed & dated)
that states no permits are needed, and the reasons why. If
reimbursement of permit fee(s) is desired, obtain receipts for permit(s)
and provide a note (from you) stating who is to be reimbursed.
- Both you and the contractor must sign and date the front page of the
inspection form where indicated. If your draw request includes a change
order form, both you and the contractor must sign and date the change
- Have the contractor develop a fully executed, notarized lien waiver form
for the full amount indicated as the total on the inspection form (see line
36). If your draw request includes a change order form, then note that you
will need to add the change order amount appearing on the second page
of the inspection to the amount shown on the line 36, so that your
contractor's lien waiver reflects the total of the two, since we anticipate the
draw amount will increase by the amount shown as addition on the
change order form.
- DEVELOP A FAX COVER PAGE to Jay "The Rehab Man, and fax:
- Copies of permit(s) & receipts or letter re: permits
- Receipt for inspection
- Both pages of the signed inspection form
- Signed change order form (if applicable)
- Fully executed lien waiver form
......... to me at Rehabman Mortgage at Fax # (708) 949-8596 or scan and
email to me at email@example.com. Please try to insure the copies are as
legible as possible. If you have any questions regarding any aspect of your
draw, please contact me at (312) 401-5626.
|Draw Request Instructions
We assist all of our client's with their construction draws in order to move the construction phase of their 203K to
completion in a timely manner. There is no additional charge for this service.
Questions about rehab financing? Call The Rehabman (312) 401-5626
Jay Boetscher "The Rehabman"
Phone: (312) 401-5626
Fax : (847) 701-3280